Saturday 18 June 2016

Toronto Kpop Con 2016 + GFriend and a Haul!

Hello Everyone! I'm extremely excited to share today's post with you. I went to Toronto Kpop Con for the first time a couple weekends back and had alot of fun. I had tickets to the GFriend fan meet. I attended the con with a friend of mine and we really enjoyed it. Gfriend played games at the fan meet but my favourite part was when they performed. My favourite songs by them are Trust and Rough so it was really nice to see them live. This was also my first time ever seeing a live performance/concert too and they did not disappoint. All of the girls have lovely voices.


One thing I was kind of disappointed with at the con was the dealers room area. I wish it would have been bigger, had more vendors, and had more kpop related merchandise. As you will see in the haul portion of this post, I purchased a poster there but they had a very limited selection of posters. The con did have a good amount of albums, but I didn't want to spend alot of money purchasing them since the prices were marked up. I was hoping to bring back alot of kpop merch as gifts for friends but they did not have that much of  selection. I know this is probably just me being nitpicky but I would have loved to get at least a t shirt or a button pin there since I like to get buttons as a memory for every con I attend.

Let's get on to the haul!

Everyone who attended the con received one of these bags from The Face Shop. Inside the bags were two character masks- a pig mask and a monkey mask, but I only have one to show you since I gave the other one to a friend. It also came with a 15% off coupon to The Face Shop which also allows you to get redeem a free sheet mask and a coupon for Coco's Tea.


The Face Shop had there own table in the dealers room and if you liked their Facebook page they would let you play this game thing to win a free sheet mask. This is the sheet mask I won.


I got this bunny ear headband in three colours. I gave the black one to my best friend and the pink one to my friend who attended the con with me.These were $2 each.


I picked up a pair of these Minnie Mouse light up ears as well. They were only $5 and I regret not getting a pair of them in pink too.


Last but not least, I got a Girls Generation Party poster for $5.



Thanks for reading everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment